Fisacon - Safe Charging, Safe Kitchen
Flag

Make a Call

+49 5242 5505888

OUR BLOG POSTS

NEWS AT IT HAPPENS

LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION FOR YOU

Rainer 23 December, 2022
E-scooter burns in a top floor apartment in an apartment building

The resident of the top floor apartment stated that a battery from one of his e-scooters caught fire in the top floor apartment.

Rainer 17 November, 2022
Burning e-bike & traffic accident

An e-bike battery caught fire in a stairwell.

Rainer 24 December, 2022
Fires sparked by e-bike and e-scooters surge by up to 150%

...in a year as experts warn of dangers of exploding lithium batteries ahead of Christmas sales boom.